Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hello and welcome!

What's going on? Is this a blog I see? A blog from Alex?

Why, indeed it is! This is my first foray into anything resembling a social-networking site (I'm staunchly anti-Myspace and Facebook), so even I'm surprised that I've started a blog. Is there any reasoning behind its inception? I suppose not, though I figure it wouldn't hurt to try it out and see how I like it. Besides, a blog could only help improve my writing skills, so no harm done, right? And now I can hide behind the illusion that I actually have something important to say!

This blog will be about anything I deem worthwhile to talk about, but I can't guarantee that it'll be about anything worth reading, so proceed at your own risk. As for me? I'll march down this path optimistically with wonder in my eyes, bounce in my step, and determination in my stride. Let's see how long it takes until I'm completely bitter and cynical!

"A journey of a thousand miles began with a single step."

Until next time.

No comments: